3ème Colloque PANORisk "Risk, Markets and the Real Economy"
29 et 30 Novembre 2018
Audencia Business School, Nantes
The conference theme is “Risk, Markets, and the Real Economy” and it will be an opportunity for academics and professionals to present theoretical and empirical contributions on topics including, but not limited to :
- Regulation (MiFID II, Solvency II, Basel III) ;
- Market microstructure and High Frequency Trading ;
- Liquidity risk ;
- Hedging ;
- Insurance ;
- Systemic risk and economic growth ;
- Extreme event modelling ;
- Corporate risk management ;
- New frontiers in risk modelling.
Keynote speaker :
- Prof. Thierry Foucault, Professor of Finance, HEC, Paris.
All articles presented at the conference are eligible to two best paper awards for a total amount of €1,000. One of the two prizes will be granted to an outstanding paper authored by a Ph.D. student or a junior researcher.
Submission process :
Authors should e-mail extended abstracts or full papers in PDF format to panorisk2018 @ audencia.com by September 7, 2018 (we encourage you to submit papers any time before the deadline).
Registration fees : €150.
Plus d’informations sur le site web PANORisk : http://panorisk.univ-lemans.fr/fr/evenements/colloques/colloque-risk-markets-and-the-real-economy.htmlHaut de la page ↑